Besides giving, how can I help Giving Tuesday be successful?
Let everyone know! Tell your friends, family and networks that you’ve made a gift, and encourage them to give. Post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn using the hashtags #givingtuesday, #ohsu and #doernbecher. Send an email. Make a call. Share why you celebrate and support OHSU.
How can I make sure my gift counts on Giving Tuesday?
On November 29, you can make your gift in one of two ways:
1. Online at giveday.ohsufoundation.org (click Give Now), between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. PST.
2. By phone at 503-220-8327, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST.
If you need assistance making your gift, call 503-220-8327 or email us at email@example.com
If you prefer to make your gift by check, please write "Giving Tuesday" in the memo line and mail it to OHSU Foundation, P.O. Box 29017, Portland, OR 97296. We are grateful for your participation. Please note that gifts received after November 29 may not count toward the matches or challenges.
How do the Challenges/Matches work?
For only 24 hours, you can double your support for the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute when you give to one of the funds listed in the Knight Cancer drop-down menu on this site.
Mark and Christi Goodman have put forth a matching opportunity up to $25,000 for the Knight Cancer Institute in honor of Mark’s brother, Greg Goodman, in celebration of his birthday.
You can also make a big impact for OHSU students with a 1:2 match for gifts to scholarships and student support funds. Funds qualifying for the match include current-use and endowed scholarship and student support funds.
You will receive an email confirmation as your receipt for tax purposes. The Oregon Health & Science University Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Federal ID Number 23-7083114. Contributions to the Oregon Health & Science University Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
What if I am experiencing errors on the donation page?
- Please make sure you selected an Impact Area to direct your gift to as well as a Fund Designation.
- Make sure you entered a gift amount and all of the information for required fields (which are marked with an *).
- Try donating on a different device such as a phone, tablet or computer.
- Try donating with a different web browser.
- Try deleting symbols such as # and & (for example, Apt #31).
If you are still unable to make your gift, please call us directly at 503-220-8327.