“Being at OHSU helped us feel secure. It helped us feel safe. We knew that Charlotte was being taken care of by the best.”
– Austie Eckley, Charlotte’s mom
Oregon's #1 children's hospital
Ask the families who have benefitted from the life-saving care at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, and they’ll be the first to tell you: Doernbecher is a place like no other. U.S. News and World Report agrees, ranking Doernbecher among the best children’s hospitals in the nation. Here’s what else sets Doernbecher apart:
- The region’s ONLY National Cancer Institute Designated Cancer Center for Phase 1 clinical trials of pediatric cancer patients
- Oregon’s ONLY provider of bone marrow transplants for children
- The most comprehensive fetal therapy program between San Francisco and Seattle
- Oregon’s ONLY pediatric kidney transplant service
- The #1 referral center for cleft palates and craniofacial problems in Oregon
- FIRST dedicated children’s hospital to install an intraoperative (“in surgery”) MRI suite
- Home to the state’s ONLY dedicated center for the treatment of cystic fibrosis
OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital plays a vital role in the region, offering care and expertise that can’t be found at most local hospitals. It’s the kind of resource that can make a life-or-death difference for the region’s youngest residents.
The children who rely on Doernbecher also rely on you—because none of this is possible without generous donor support. Please make a gift today!