Thank you for helping us make an incredible impact for OHSU and OHSU Doernbecher in just 24 hours! Although Give Day may be over, you can still make a gift by clicking on the Give Now button above.
For the Lunchtime Power Hour Challenge, the funds to receive $500 each are:
1. Pediatric Cancer Care and Research
2. Area of Greatest Need at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
3. Abortion Care and Training Fund
For the Night Owl Challenge, the funds to receive $500 each are:
1. Dean Jack Clinton DS1 Conference on Professionalism
2. Napier Lab Research Fund: Turn Hope into Action (Raiden)
For the Ambassador Challenge, congrats to:
1. Robin Gantt – $500 for the fund of her choosing
2. Melissa Maxwell – $300 for the fund of her choosing
3. Maddy Abulencia – $200 for the fund of her choosing
OHSU Give Day. ONE DAY.
A single day doesn't seem very long. But at OHSU and OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, one day can make all the difference.
With your support, one day can create thousands of healthier tomorrows.
Experience the power of community. Experience the power of giving.
Experience the power of
Help us spread the word! Post on your social media using the hashtags #OHSUGiveDay, #OHSU and #Doernbecher.
Receive an OHSU Go Bag when you make a total gift of $50 or more!